View Single Post
  #209   ^
Old Fri, Aug-27-21, 08:44

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hi Mojo

I weighed in this morning my weigh is the same as it’s been, but I’m happy because I thought it was going to be supper high! I’ve been eating off plan for a while and that’s definitely not good. I need some rules I tell ya!!

Glad your taking advantage of the weather and going to the cottage because fall is on the way. Hubby stopped into Home Depot yesterday and said they had snow blowers all put together out front of the store. Wow to soon for that…. Did hubby get your porch all done?
We haven’t been at the camp to darn hot 🥵 we stay there more in the spring and fall.

Yes we love the pool but don’t have a heater for it so really can only use it a few months a year. I’ve been pushing for a hot tub so we can use it all year

Had a very large pork burrito for yesterday RM w/avocado sour cream lettuce salsa was delicious got so full. Swiss cheese is not something I eat but it’s hubby’s favorite cheese. I don’t know what to do with it but I hope you found a way to eat it up, I hate to waste also. Wow you made a meatloaf! I guess we both cook once in a while lol

Talk soon girl