#6   ^
Old Sun, Jan-18-04, 15:45
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 345/304/240 Male 5'9
BF:20.72 %
Progress: 39%

Quote:
I was just curious if you have gained weight since doing so much weight training and walking? You havn't changed your stats for a long time.

Hi updown, it's been an odd winter for me. I had a nice whoosh just after Thanksgiving but have stalled ever since. I did not cheat or go off plan either through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Since the new year I have tried upping my carbs, lowering my carbs, adding more water, blah, blah, blah. This happened to me last winter at about the same time so I am attributing this stall to the time of year.

I have recently upped my walking distance which really feels good. I have gone down a belt notch but the scale refuses to move down at this time. I've set the scale aside and am concentrating more on my fitness. I believe as long as I keep to low carb this stall will end. I have made a commitment to this woe so things will start moving as soon as my body is ready.

Last Spring when the weather got nicer I dropped a lot of weight pretty quickly so I expect the same to happen again this year.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi.