Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #1151   ^
Old Thu, Feb-21-19, 08:30

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG- it is just 3 weeks out!!!!!!!! I am so delighted I will let that carry me! I will try really hard not to bust out in tears when I meet you all! It takes a ton of energy ya know to keep your sh*t together. So when I don't have to no promises!!!!!
I just wish all that energy = loss of pounds!!! There are people who lose a ton of weight during times of stress- sighhhhhhhhh no MY cortisol loves to keeps my pounds for that RAINY DAY!!!!

I have alot to do before I come! Want to get my taxes done this weekend.
I also want to start my walking program- so I can keep up with you all! I know you are all going to laugh (maybe not)- But I really think that when I fell x2 straight out on my hip I had a hairline fracture on it. Ever so small, and it healed. I also know believe it healed with arthritis in it. I fell twice in the span of 30 days on the same hip. It has been bothering me with the cold damp rain. It comes and goes with cold and damp. That is why I think it is arthritis- exactly on THE spot I fell.
Thank god- nothing more than a few aches and pains. You know I am NOT used to this thing called AGING!!!!!!!!!! - Dang it is not for wussies!
Stormed all night- big boomers. I had a restless night. Kept thinking I should get up and check on it! Like I could change weather right? But I kept falling back to sleep- repeat!

LORI- I truly feel bad about your arm! You know we don't realize how much we use our bodies until something gets damaged, broken, or infected and we are held back! Heal up soon!
I am very excited to see you! Dear god have someone put your bag up top for you. Play the dame in distress! I sure would!!!- you aren't lifting anything around you? Laundry, grocery, sweeper?

BLUE-- funny how you pick up on "isms". I do too. You have them too ya know. Tossing a penny is my favorite! You sound like you are in a really great place. FINALLY- life for you might just bloom like the Spring! New LIFE! Love it!
You are very sweet! You all are!
Your car reminds me of the screaming baby that you pace with all night with WAITING for the doctor office to open. When you finally get there the kid is sleeping peacefully on your should. The receptionist asks why you are there- to which the mother responds the kid is hysterical can't you tell? Same with your car- runs perfectly when looked at. I would kick the dam thing if I were picking it up!

8 more inches- holy moly!!!!!! That is what 10 feet for you??

TRIG- Hang in there- 3 weeks will FLY!!!!! Plus you are back in the LC land! I agree- just get resettled in LC- and let the rest happen.
ALL good! I have gain a few pounds I want off- and will hit up a steak/ seafood house with you in Charleston. BLUE is right- there are some awesome places that will suit all of us! Some dynamite places! Perfect or crab legs/ lobster/ Steak- all good!
I too will be bringing a stash of shrimp! There is not a grocery near where we are staying. So BRING it!

NIC
- I am sorta shocked the old thread kept going. there was only 2 other people on there from what I remember. Then I heard they shut the entire thing down? Unless they took it off line like we did for awhile. On they on our board now? Not that I want to strike up a conversation. I have wondered how that guy........ name escapes me..... with the leg cancer turned out? I think I also saw the gal...... float on here and say something about having a heart attack! I feel for them. I don't wish that on anyone. It's a hard road!

Anyway- I hope you enjoy your trip. When do you go? Awesome that the weather looks to be somewhat decent! You know what we will want!!!!! PIC's!
Speaking of- I was scrolling though my phone and came across some really fun PIC's from Charleston from last year. Some could be framed! I will share them when I see you all. Be prepared to take a ton of pic's!!!!
Do you take a camera?
---------------------------------------------------
I have 1 visit today- pretty close to home- but I will be rounding with my new manager- who used to be my peer. It is awkward- and we both have had to work through some "stuff".

I plan to hit up Walmart this weekend. I was there to look at scrubs when I came across some really FUN leggings. I know I know- They are for thinner gals! But they are super soft and like wearing nothing! I bought an over sized shirt and paired them with some sandals and SO WHAT! I like them and they took all of 5.95 out of my pocket! Seriously- you all should check them out!!!!!!

I bought one pair to "try"- loved them- going back to grab up a few more pair. You know what, until I stabilize into a better weight- 5.95 works for me! And they are "fun"! I don't care I am to old and to big- I have seen gals every size and age wearing them now. At first I was like- OMG you won't catch me in those. Now- yea they have grown on me! Which a oversize blouse that covers the front and back- I'm embracing the idea!

I also think the price is right!

I am on PLAN today! - I had salmon and cabbage last night. Scales and bloat have yet to budge from my tantrum a few nights ago.
I will keep going though. I bought a roaster whole chicken I can't decide if I want to put in the oven or Pressure Cook it.
I like my pressure cooker- it is just cumbersome to pull out, bulky, and a pain to wash. Plus it sucks up alot of counter space. But I like the tase and it is a BIG roaster! It won't dry out. -
Guess I will pull it out. I might then make some broth with the bones. Simmer those for 24 hours and make liquid gold! I love homemade broth. So good. I then cool the juice and put into quart size bags and freeze until I make soup. Bella also loves fresh broth on her food.

More rain today- but its good. Friday is coming! Sat I would love to sleep in. But I need to be in pottery class. It is winding up. I also painted a few things and they should be ready for pick up. I also will be painting and glazing a few bowels to be "fired"! I have decided I will play out the class and call it a day. I tried it- and its OK.

I would rather find a writing class or book club, or something a bit different.
Ok- gotta run-