View Single Post
  #1142   ^
Old Wed, Feb-20-19, 06:39

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

An early start for me....4AM....dang cat! I was actually awake before 4 and I guess she knew it.....once I'm awake she doesn't let me just lie there too long.

DH will be stopping in to check on his elderly cousin this morning. I half expected to get a call during the night, but we didn't. I'm sure she is very sore from her fall. We are struggling to get her to agree to bringing in help for her. It is beyond time. I'm expecting DH to call me when he gets there and ask me to come up and evaluate whether she needs to be taken to the hospital. She is very resistant to that too. Sigh......

I'm just going to sit here today and wait for the snow to start. We're to get 2-4 inches and then it'll turn to rain/freezing rain. Tomorrow we're supposed to get to 50 degrees! I hope to get outside for a walk tomorrow.

My shoulder is a bit stiff this morning. Between helping to lift Betty off the floor and walking for 1/2 hour at the gym, I probably over did it. When I first started walking yesterday, I could feel it in my shoulder....weird. After a few minutes all was well and I continued on. Maybe I was trying to walk too fast at first?

Jaz......I think Trig has good advice on the job. Only you know what is feasible for you, but life is too short to be so miserable on a daily basis. Wish I had something helpful to add. ((Hugs))

Trig....load up on those yummy LC foods. I'm sure you'll turn the corner soon and get back to yourself. I know the crap weather doesn't help. No telling what I'll get into when the snow starts to fly here in a bit.

Nic...when is your trip to Phoenix? How long will you be there? Hope it warms up out there by trip time. You have been our jet setter girl lately! Love it!

Blue....your post, as usual hits all the right notes. I think our conversations in Charleston will begin over morning coffee and go right thru to wine in the evening. Sounds like heaven to me. It will be a great weekend of doing whatever strikes us at any given moment.

Well, need to throw some bacon in the oven. Such an easy and mess free way to make it.

Later!