#12   ^
Old Wed, Jan-09-19, 09:36

Plan: Low Carb Paleo
Stats: 156/120/125 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 116%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieFay
While looking at my eye in one of those small 10x magnification mirrors with suction cups in the back to stick it on the bathroom mirror, I pull the skin up with one hand and try to pierce the area over the fatty deposit with the needle. The skin, although thin, is very resistant to being punctured. It's difficult to get the needle deep enough to where the fat is. I'm able to get only a small amount out before it gets irritated and starts bleeding, so I stop. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like the fat is solid enough to be squeezed out, like the head of a pimple.

Thanks. I may try this later in the year after some social and work obligations (when I won’t care what I look like so much!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieFay
I stumbled across this study where people with xanthelasma were divided into two groups; one was given an injection of B12 weekly for 6 to 20 weeks, the other was given an oral supplement. Many in the former group got good results:

Treatment of Xanthelasma with Vitamin B12
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...15486610#af0010

I wonder how sublingual B12 would do? I take it once a week or two. It's worth a try!

Apparently, there are patches and ‘breathers’ as well ...
Let’s look into this, come up with a method and dosage and try it. Take some ‘before’ pictures and update every 2 weeks or so. Game?