View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Thu, Apr-11-02, 13:18

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Talking Good Morning Good Morning!!

I think the tooth fairy....oh wait..... um........ the whoosh fairy? That's it....... the Whoosh Fairy sat under my bed alllll night last night and I was two pounds lighter when I woke up. See, if you gritch and moan enough the Whoosh Fairy comes to shut you up!!! HA!

Hello Marsha, Hello Firmdiva. Welcome to the room!
I have stayed away from prepackaged bars/drinks/diet thangys from the very beginning so I cannot give advice.

My best suggestion, if you haven't already, is to start a journal. Best thing I ever did, and I get a kick out of going back and looking the things I wrote. Track everything that interests you.

ALSO, read, read, read, and not just CALP. I love my local library!

This way of life is still a learning experience for many of us. Even months down the road I am still learning how I react to things. We are all so different. Give yourself LOTS of time to figure things out. Be willing to make mistakes.

Eggs: hmmm. I don't know what to tell ya. I love eggs and I grow my own which is wonderful. I remember when I first started CALP thinking that a low carb breakfast was going to be hard to do, but once I discovered that I could eat non-typical foods for breakfast I was on my way! Yesterday I had grilled salmon (buy from the butcher and make him wrap them individually so you can stick them in the freezer) and fresh steamed green beans. Lovely.

I see I wrote a novel again,
Libby