View Single Post
  #71   ^
Old Sun, Sep-02-18, 08:19

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 235/224/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Good morning ladies! we are staying home the long weekend, yesterday we took the boys shoe shopping...worse thing ever, they both hate shopping Today, the boys are having friends over and I am going shopping for Fall decor. In the evening I need to meal plan so I can go to the grocery store tomorrow and maybe do some meal prep.

Maral- I hope you are enjoying your trip to Washinton, DC. DS2 is planning on going with the school next year on May but we are deciding if we let him go with the school and the 4 of us go as a family during Spring break.
We don't go very often to the parks but we tried at least once every other year, it is way too expensive.

I am so jealous of your dedication. The first time when I did SBD was about 9 years ago and I was very dedicated and motivated. I lost a lot of weight but then I stared to get comfortable and slowly brought all my old habits back and started yoyo dieting. This time it is harder for me to stick to it 100% I just keep making excuses

Janet- yes, we are all in the same page we need to keep each other accountable. The most important is that we need to keep trying, I know we can do it!