Old Sun, Aug-05-07, 14:34
Never Give Up!

Plan: It's anybody's guess!
Stats: 350/250/160 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by David357
would something like this be good if cooked and then frozen? I work 2 jobs and i am always on the run something i could grab and go with would be great i have tiny fridge and microwave at my day job. and anything that i can make multiple servings of would work great.
I do something similar to this in a muffin tin. Sprinkle a little sausage or diced meat into each cup of the muffin tin, top that with your choice of chopped veggies, then top the veggies with the shredded cheese of your choice. Beat some eggs (add cream or not, as you prefer). Pour the beaten eggs into each muffin cup very slowly, so they have time to trickle down through and around the cheese, veggies and meat.

I have frozen these, and thawed them in the microwave later on. They tasted great! The only thing I noticed was that there was some liquid on the plate when I removed them from the microwave. This might not occur if they were thawed in the fridge. Anyway, now I just put a folded paper towel on the plate and remove it when I'm ready to eat the muffins.