View Single Post
  #825   ^
Old Wed, Jun-02-21, 03:07

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Trig.....sorry about your crab leg prices! Wow! I was just seeing a story on the news about all meat prices likely to go up because of yet another cyber attack on a major computer system that runs one of the biggest meat processing plants. I wish these hackers would use their talents for good instead of evil!

Nic....Yay for pickleball! I hope your Achilles does not flare up and cause you any trouble. I still have twinges now and then in my Hamstring. I haven't tried running again since it happened. Sometimes I am just sitting and I'll get a zing of mild pain in my butt(hamstring attachment). It's weird.

Jaz...So happy to know you have all your "stuff" and are getting yourself settled in. Your apartment complex sounds so nice and full of good people. Awesome!

You asked if my husband minds that I play so much golf.....No, he is very happy that I have something I love so much. Yes, he works part-time for the recreation authority and always seems to have something to do this time of year. He's actually been working a bit more this Spring as they get ready for the Summer season. Plus, he has a good bit of grass & flower beds here at home to take care of. Luckily, Betty's yard is quite small and it doesn't take him long to mow it. He usually gets someone to help him once a year to trim all her shrubbery etc. All that to say, while I'm on the golf course, he's working at something!

-----------

I'll be heading to the course around 8 this morning. I guess a rain shower may pop up this afternoon, but hopefully we'll be finished before it starts. I think today is my last day to play until Saturday. My friend can't play the next 2 days. It won't hurt me to stay home and do some work around here.

Have a good day!