View Single Post
  #815   ^
Old Sun, May-30-21, 17:57

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

12 hours later.............
I was the first in line to get my truck at 830 this morning- and stood in line for 30 minutes before they opened. They had ONE guy at the front desk on the busiest moving day of the year! Anyway I was first so didn't care.

20 footer- OMG. I I could think about was Trig healing around her 22 footer! How in green earth do you do that????? I didn't like the truck. But I sucked it up and did it.
The movers were there ON time- professional and did a 100% in packing that truck! I could not have been more pleased. Professional and polite and efficient. RARE!!!!!

Now GETTING OUT OF ATLANTA was a BEAST!!!!!! my 5 hour trip turned into a 7.5 hour trip- and I am zonked.
I am having a glass os WELL deserved wine and beef jerky from the gas station as dinner! -

Last day on blow up bed. Tomorrow- this chapter for this year( hahahah) is done regarding the moving. Storage locker - done- and all things wanted is here waiting for the movers tomorrow early after noon. Then will return the truck to a spot 5 minutes away and Urber back.

Kicking up feet. Tomorrow in it comes and so excited!

Personals tomorrow.