#2323   ^
Old Thu, Feb-20-20, 05:39

Plan: CALP with Primal Leanings
Stats: 368/291.2/160 Female 5' 4
BF:toodmnmch
Progress: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryh
Read an article today Patricia, where people were describing that they too felt that they were ghosted by family and friends after being diagnosed.
They started up a blog/app called 'war on cancer' where people can share their experiences and traumatic feelings. Might be worth a look.

Was so glad to hear you got good news on the health front. Wishing ( & Praying) for your healing in every way from this trying and lonely ordeal.

I used to make the green tea with unsweetened almond milk with a hand held milk whisk/frother. I would add a sugar free vanilla syrup too.
My whisk was a novelty type, with a little chef man at the bottom which was a hit with my little nephew in particular. Much buffoonery ensued each time a chocolate milk was made so its finally out of action now.. Broken.
Will be sticking to the green tea for now too. Less complicated. Heard it was good for your gums too.

i gave myself permission to 'go with' my Carb inclinations these days because I've been telling myself lent is next week anyway.
Such a mistake; Feeling truly horrid now irrespective of weight. Time to give myself a good taking to i'm afraid.

Hello to BDParrish if your reading; Congratulations on the 3 year milestone; Absolutely fantastic going. Loved reading your post and hearing of your continued success with the CAD.
Great to know we are not alone and there are many of us CAD/CALP-ers floating around out there.

Thank you MaryH, I will go look for that blog after I am done reading and posting here today. I really appreciate it.

I loved your description of your novelty whisk
Green tea is good for so many things it would appear, and thankfully, just tastes good!

I am looking forward to Lent to be honest. I do better at so much during this time!