View Single Post
  #100   ^
Old Sun, May-27-12, 08:36

Plan: Non Specific - Just LC
Stats: 188/163/130 Female 5'4"
BF:46.65%/37.7%/23%
Progress: 43%

Today was not a good breakfast day.

I burned my first batch of bacon and because of this I left my soft boiled (steamed in shell) eggs in ice too long. So of course it's 10:00am on a Sunday morning and I'm the only one awake, even my early bird oldest DD is asleep so I put on another pan of bacon. It's a quiet morning, beautiful weather outside and I want to sit on the back deck to enjoy the sound of birds while I eat and have my coffee. Well, bacon is almost done and there is a huge thump and a bang upstairs. Being the lovely mother I am I run up to see what happened and make sure nobody is hurt. All is well, DD tripped getting out of bed. Ok, good. I come back downstairs and dang it, I left my second round of bacon in the pan and it's almost burnt. Another 10 seconds and I would not have been able to salvage it.

It's 10:30 now and I'm sitting outside listening to the birds, I ate my cold, almost burnt breakfast, my big furry dog is laying at my feet and is so happy right now because he is full from all my bacon. Now I just need to remember not to leave my coffee alone with him because he LOVES coffee and will steal it at any opportunity. I guess that's the wonderful life of a wheat free dog.

BTW, I got fresh eggs from my uncle yesterday while I was out in the country side and they peeled easier than the store bought eggs when steamed in the shell instead of boiling them.