View Single Post
  #131   ^
Old Sun, Aug-10-03, 19:26

Plan: Slim in 6
Stats: 232/????/162 Female 5'7"
BF:too much :-)
Progress: 74%

I hope this finds everyone being able to deal with their mental side of eating issues and self image.So many say they have this problem and feel alone in it but I think it is pretty much universal for we are deluged with pictures in magazines,movies and TV of how we "should" look.To look different than how we should look we feel like losers...inadequate and like our lives are a runaway train. I think we all need to really look inside and pay more attention to what others see...the person within.If we could just love ourselves more I think others would see us different for who we are.

Margeme,it sounds like you have had a bad time of it but now you have found the right WOE and a support network to get you through without judging unfairly in any manner. Maybe now that you have been working on a more positive attitude you will indeed have better luck.Just know that we are all pulling for you on this forum be it bad times or good.That is what makes this forum so great!! You take care and hope things go well in your future.

Linda