View Single Post
  #1066   ^
Old Tue, May-20-08, 18:14

Plan: LC/LF + weights & cardio
Stats: 158.0/138.8/135.0 Female 5'7 1/2 in
BF:
Progress: 83%

Hi Dane~

Just popping in to say "hey"! So, I don't know if you know about this, but I finally had my doctor appt. May 9th, and she had a LOT of bloodwork done, (she did thirteen different tests)! Anyway, I finally got a call back from her office last Friday, and her assistant told me that my thyroid is EXTREMELY low. She couldn't tell me anything more, except that the doctor needed to see me again, so I have another appt. for May 30th, (soonest I could get in). I'm impatient to find out exactly what's going on & start some sort of treatment, (she prescribes Armour, so I'm really happy about that), but at least I know for sure that something is actually wrong with me, (& hopefully it's not anything really serious). I've been exercising a little less intensely & I had to stop low carbing for two weeks before the test, so I am now up to 155.8 lbs. and 30.9% BF... Do you have any idea how long it takes for people to start feeling better and losing weight after they start taking Armour? (I'm only telling you about all this and asking because I noticed that you were posting comments in the thyroid threads at Beyondlowcarb, so I thought you might have read something)... I've been doing a lot of reading there, but I couldn't really find any info about that. Oh, the other reason I'm here is to let you know that I'm still having trouble joining. (This time I got an email that said I was awaiting password approval & that they would let me know shortly if I'd been accepted, but then I never heard back). The first time I tried, I got an email saying that I was awaiting approval, then a little bit later I got an email that said "Your account has been cancelled"... Oh well, I'll keep trying!

~Take care!
Lena
Sponsored Links