View Single Post
  #159   ^
Old Sat, Jan-11-14, 11:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/150/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:
Default Increasing my fat ratio is working

I have lurked around this site for years. I tend to come back to it when I find that I need motivation and since it is the beginning of a new year I figured that there is no time like now to get my butt back in gear. I am through day two of dramatically increasing my fat percentage and have found what others have-that it works. I have lost two pounds in two days.

I have eaten low carb for 15 years and went from 200 to an all time low of 129 pounds about seven years ago. I was back up to about 160 and figured that I needed to buckle down and do it right. My blood sugar levels have been fine but I have been eating too many carbs to maintain my goal weight. I hope that this experiment of increasing my fat will be a way to get back to where I need to be. I am not doing the fat fast in that I am not limiting my caloric intake to 1000 per day, rather I am eating small portions of foods that are high in fat and as such I am going to try to do this for longer than the standard fast period. I want to find out if I can sustain this way of eating.

I am very grateful that this site exists and that others are willing to put into writing their experiences so that others may learn from them.