#76   ^
Old Fri, Jul-18-14, 04:29

Plan: NK-LCHF
Stats: 158.2/155.2/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikemice
I've had the most trouble staying on track this summer and I think it's related to life stresses (read; difficult significant other) but yeah, the heat and humidity just seems to make me lose motivation and I feel less quick and active. Total opposite of what most people would say they feel. I kinda hunker down and wait for the season to be over with.

I am that type of person as well, anything above 80 F sort of doesn't feel right. Love spring and fall if they'd ever exist anymore. We seem to be switching to summer and winter way too quick these last few years. When I was working out yet, I would usually pretty much stop during the summer, just some walking maybe, but no gym stuff. And these days an occasional walk.

Food wise my motivator has been the science behind HF/LC and how we seemingly have been lied to for the sake of money, again. Having become a carb addicted person, I feel like I am rebelling against my old habits and the industry. If it works for me to stay on this WOL then maybe I can set an example for my kids and grandkids, so is my hope and desire.
Sponsored Links