#68   ^
Old Sun, Apr-19-09, 18:56

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
Well poop, now I'm having a hard time getting my min protein in! LOL! Last week it was the opposite problem.

Well I'm finding it *much* easier to keep to my protein limits now that my appetite has abated. Those first few days I was hungry *all the time*, just about in tears from the hunger. And the fat didn't seem to satiate me in the same way the protein did.

But the last couple days have been fine from an appetite standpoint Didn't have enough eggs today but I was a bit bored with eggs. But I did pretty well with the numbers today;

Breakfast:
a slice of my Optimum nutbread.
melted a little butter with SF Davinci syrup and drizzled it over the bread, and topped it with some whipped cream. It was like dessert for breakfast

Lunch:
about 3 oz of my homemade chicken liver pate on several of my flaxseed/quinoa/brown rice crackers

Dinner:
3 oz ground beef sauteed in some bacon drippings with some chopped walnuts and fresh garlic, with added curry powder. Served with 1/2 avocado mashed with a little lemon juice and sea salt, and a side of a small nut muffin with butter.

That worked out to:
Me (and my ON range numbers)
Fat: 210g (155-219g)
Net Carb: 39g (39-52g)
Protein: 54g (52-64g)

So I hit my numbers again two days in a row, though my fat always seems to be on the high end of my range. What can I say? I love fat.