#204   ^
Old Mon, Aug-08-05, 20:31
Rock, Ya'll

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 278/273/178 Male 6 feet 0 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

Hey Debbie..

As always, good to see ya. Today I'm logging a Chest and Back workout, plus Stairmaster. As usual, I think I'll skip the sets and reps part of it and just talk about it. In total I spent about 50 minutes on those two body parts.

I have to admit I'm having a hard time working my back. The reason is because during the three months I was recovering from the tendon injury in my left elbow I rarely ever used that arm. As a result, I've lost a quite a bit of strength in my left bicep and it's giving out on me waaay before I even come close to exhausting my back. The bicep gets pumpped, then sore, and then it aches trying to keep up. I'm guessing this will be taken care of with a little more time.

Also, my Stairmaster workout was cut short to 30 minutes today. The cardio room was hotter than normal. I was dripping with sweat by 20 minutes and by 30 I just felt like I'd completed what I needed to do.

Tomorrow I'll be doing legs - no cardio - and once again I'm looking forward to it. I also continue to find that rather odd... lol - I've never really looked forward to leg day, but now with a little over a year of lifting under my belt it's become my favorite day of the week.

Once again, I'm gonna blast em with squats and straight leg dead lifts..