#8   ^
Old Thu, Jan-10-02, 12:13
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/148/133
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default Weighing in....

Personally, I think I am going to keep my weighing in to once a week - I think once a day is too much and slightly obsessive. If you are doing what it says in the book and being honest.....you have a treat every week.....!

I am on Day 4: and as most of you know the Irish have an intimate relationship with the Potato - that's why you've got so many of us living there.....the year the blighty crop failed us was around 1845 when Ireland lost it's potato and famine reigned in the land - so as you can imagine when we got the potato back we boiled them, chopped them up and fried them, we roasted them, we sauteed them and we eat them ...........a LOT of them - the Italians and Chinese freak with the Irish because when we eat Pasta or rice, we eat potatos with them..............I am explaining all of this so that you might understand...........I miss the blighty spud! I feel as though I am neglecting my Golden Wonders, Brass Tans, Roosters (all types of potato) I see them waiting to jump on to my plate and I cannot but feel I am letting my country down when I walk on by............

who sings that song? 'Walk on by.........'

Hope you are all doing well - as you can see Day 4 is having an all too traumatic effect on my brain - must start Journal - have to stop boring you.....

Slan. (goodbye in Irish)