View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Nov-26-01, 13:18

Plan: My own (based on a compil
Stats: 333/260/224 Male 73 ins
BF:
Progress: 67%

Thanks to all who have participated so far. In order not to get too downcast, I have been and retrieved the original post from Sticki, which prompted me to start this thread (quoted below). Don't apologise Alto, our reactions to people's perceptions of us (and how we deal with them) are equally valid. Here's the post from Sticki:

Quote:
I went into McDonald's and ordered a quarter pounder with no bun or ketchup - the boy nearly fell over and after steading himself ordered my food and took my money. OK so he did look at me as though I was from the planet gah gah, but hell I was the customer and I shall eat what I jolly well want - I was paying for it after all. He then took mild offense at me requesting some good old tap water to go with it instead of paying for their stuff in a plastic cup that has probably been sat there for a month or two. Anyway I received my food and drink walked over to a seat and sat there and ate it - in full view of the world. Two funny looks returned with a face from me that may not have killed but at least mauled people and no-one else bothered me. So it was not so bad an experience as I had first anticipated when entering the coven of doom