View Single Post
  #124   ^
Old Mon, May-18-15, 07:05
Registered Member

Plan: LC/Atkins/Paleo blend
Stats: 218/207/160 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 19%

Funny thing about breakfast is that we always eat it, just at different times. But breakfast is defined as the first meal of the day. Doesn't say when it has to be or how soon after you wake up. Unless you are fasting, you will always have it. So eating breakfast is pretty much a given. I tend to make it a larger meal than my others then very small meals or snacks after that but I don't eat it until I've been up for hours and often I've gotten in some weight training and/or a good hour of cardio (hill hiking) as before then I rarely have any kind of an appetite.

I think it depends on the person. We can't help it if we aren't hungry when we wake up or in the hour or so after and it seems to fly against all good reason and common sense to eat when you are not hungry just because some people think that is best.

I've already been up two hours and all I've had is water. I have zero appetite and don't see one forthcoming soon, probably not until I go for a walk at least. If I ate now I would feel sick and bloated. YUCK.