View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-10, 19:36

Plan: Atkins and Ketogenic Diet
Stats: 320/205/195 Male 6 Feet
BF:Haaaa, 10% baby
Progress: 92%

Hey Guys whassup?

Did my shooting on Labor Day!! What!? No day off? Hell no, too close to rest and ease up. It was hot on Monday, but I was more prepared and didnt get fatigued like I did last Friday. I doubled my potassium intake and had a 4oz bowl of oatmeal. Big difference. My shooting was soooo much better. Im so proud of myself. Now Im more confident in my shooting ability. I was looking on You Tube and saw an exercise to control your trigger pull while sighthing the target. Grab a hollow point bullet and balance it on the tip of your gun. Afterwards, slowly pull the trigger. If you have control of your breathing and squeeze your trigger without making the bullet lose its balance, then your there. Well, I took me about 15 minutes but I did it. Whew!! And some say just aim and pull the trigger, whatever!? I did my sprint this morning and decided to do the Insanity Workout, Max Cardio Conditioning. That was great!! I was pooped afterwards. Im doing a detail tomorrow for Roshshanna Holiday? *spelling* Every year they pick me for the details because the Jewish Community loves me. I always have stories for them about my field work. Anyway, it pays the bills and it beats busting my ass in the streets. You guys are awesome, keep up the work.

John, keep it up. Its not how we fall, its what happens afterwards that defines our world.