View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Aug-16-10, 03:32

Plan: optimal
Stats: 157/147/145 Male 65
BF:
Progress:

Hello Sean,
I am very sick and right now getting weak and losing weight. I wake up at my worse and then it is a roller coaster ride on how I feel. It seems to take 4-5 days to come out of an episode of terrible sickness and then it seems to trigger again, albeit that I can often find fault in perhaps something I ate......as in the sweetened ice tea. I am determined not to make that mistake again, IF I can get to a stage of healing. I believe the leaky gut is my biggest offender. The reactions I get are more than die off......as it seems to be a severe immune reaction, followed by thrush. I take no medications, even for pain. I take supplements, but that plan changes frequently as per what I believe is best and from what may be the best advice I get at the time. In a nutshell, I know my situation may be dire and I have no room for mistakes......I want to heal and I will be on the strictest course and rely on the best of what I have learned. I plan on juicing with greens today. Within a few days I should be able to add wheat grass juice as well.
You wrote "Joe, in answer to your question, the L-Glutamine product I was using did not list fillers. Unfortunately I don't think they are required to. I was using the Whole Foods store brand."
wow, this is serious and I have 2 sources suggesting this substance for healing of the gut.......I believe you may have had reactions. I hope this isn't the case for me and the product as Swanson Ultra" with a "guaranteed purity label..........is just that; pure and it will be helpful rather than offending.
ry
I did a suana couple days ago per your advice and thought that was right on. I need to get myself a bit stronger and healed first though.

My supplements are:
SP Cataplex C....all natural source of C
Liquid Minerals
Liquid Vitamins
Iodine (nascent atomic) -thyroid
Desicated adrenal
l-glutamine powder
zinc
I have been taking DE and French green clay at night, but gonna give that a break as I haven't experienced any significant benefit (for detoxing)
I have been drinking goat's milk kefir......but I may have to rotate that as well.
I am planning on adding butryic acid supplement "butryaid" and symbiot.ics colostrum trying to get the most digestive system repair as possible

Now, for the most part this regiment is new, I can't say I have been on it long enough to show me much, as I am relying on wisdom, some mine, some what I am reading, to guide me here.
I hope to incorporate some of the rotational diet plan as well, with mostly veggies and some meats. No more coffee, replaced that with decaf green tea.
I pray for discernment and guidance in my healing plan. It would be my promise that if I am healed, I will give back to those who need healing for the rest of my life. I want to help others as well in these terrible situations where the traditional medical is failing so many and the big pharma doesn't rule and ruin lives. I hope I am spared to do this in God's will.
God bless,
Joe