#24   ^
Old Sun, Jan-27-02, 17:07
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 140/119/112
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default Still Need to Address the Problem

Oh, Razzle, thank you. That really hit me in the face like a nice, fluffy, yummy lemon-merengue pie! I'm now in a wonderful size 4 but have surrounded myself with Keto this and that and a life-time supply of heavy whipping cream and SF jello! I've obviously not conquered the Sweets Monster.

To keep with this thread, what I have learned is just because you've "cheated" doesn't mean that you've got to cross the line into binging. Lay your ground rules while you're sane and learn from each digression, and EXERCISE as soon as possible. Like was mentioned before, it's a way to get the good you back in control.

I've taught myself to contain the damage as quickly as possible because I know that, for good or for bad, all those sinful foods aren't going anywhere and will still be around for the rest of my life both to tempt me and to every great once in a while---if I've just really got to---allow me to revel in their glory. I've got to learn to live with them all and no matter how hard I try or would like to, I can't eat them all out of existence.

Regards,
K.