View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Sep-13-18, 12:07

Plan: Atkins/Duke diet
Stats: 267/173.8/145 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 76%

Well....I have not done anything yet about my clothes. I am down 60 pounds and some of my clothes are too big but some I can still wear. I plan to go through them when I feel better (I have COPD) and donate them to our local county charity resale store.

I will say that my husband gained a lot of inches because of a medicine change ( fluid retention and weight gain). He has been wearing sweat pants and shorts with a stretch waist like sweat pants for the last 8 or nine months. We had to go to a funeral a couple of weeks ago and he panicked.....until he found a few pairs of pants that he had not discarded after his 100 pound weight loss several years ago. He was distressed to find that the old pants fit again. He has regained 30 of the 100 he lost but with the fluid retention the old pants fit. Since he doesn't wear a standard size and his clothes are mostly altered, it saved him and allowed him to have something to wear at the funeral. His sport coat was a little tight but he could wear it open. In this case we were glad he had some of his old clothes left.