Thread: Meat & Egg Fast
View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Tue, Feb-22-05, 21:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 248/138/125 Female 5 ft. 3
BF:
Progress: 89%

I use a version of this that I call extreme induction....it works well for me and I stay on it up to 2 weeks at a time.

I eat no more than 5 'net' carbs a day and I do drink coffee, Diet Rite and Fruit 2 0....I use the little 9/32 single serving size containers of Land O' Lakes half & half that I get in a big box at Sam's Club and they are 0.4 carbs each....the only veggie I really use is chopped raw spinach for salads...my fav spinach salad is loaded with roasted turkey (fresh homemade turkey is best...nothing is added to it) and then crumbled bacon and Kraft Carb Well French dressing (2 T.) and Kraft Carb Well Italian dressing (1 T.)...this salad is truly delicious!

One more thing....I don't go over 1200 calories when I am on this (and rarely any other time as well)....some days my calories are lower than this even because I lose my appetite quite a bit....eating 2-3 ounces of raw spinach a day helps keep things 'moving'...and also makes it much more 'doable' for me.

I count all carbs and now use the MY PLAN feature of this website.... for me the carbs in eggs count too....I am glad coffee has been found to be truly zero carb as this really helps me stick with this as well....the coffee doesn't spike my blood sugar or cause cravings for me, so I really enjoy it!