Thread: Meat & Egg Fast
View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Tue, Feb-22-05, 09:24

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 280/265/160 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%

I can't believe it!!! I am down another 2 lbs this morning. I weigh now 263 lbs.

Yesterday hubby and I went for a nice 3 mile walk out in the desert. I was very worn out when we got home, but happy that we did it. Hubby says he does not plan on walking that far again though. It was too hard on him since he is almost 70 years old.

Last night I had a salad and some steamed cabbage with my pork roast. Today I go right back to the meat & egg fast.

bigjoe42 What is it you need? I can't PM you because you can't receive them yet. Just ask away.

Lilys-mom I use seasoning on my meat, but as little as possible. NO MARINADES !! And the eggs can only be with a bit of seasoning. I have used up to 1 tablespoon of mayo in my tuna fish, but be sure to measure it instead of guessing. And be sure to drink lots and lots of water.

This morning I am making tuna patties by mixing in 1 egg with a can of drained tuna and I am going to add 1 tablespoon of sour cream and some seasoning. You just have to watch what you eat because on this fast you are not supposed to consume more than 5 carbs total.

GQ