View Single Post
  #1115   ^
Old Fri, Feb-15-19, 07:21

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Oh Jaz.....I hate that you have to go to such a rough part of the city. I admire you.....I simply could not do it. I am very uncomfortable in that type of situation. Big Sissy here. Hope today's visits are better.

I have days when I'm happy to just sit and then there are times when I get antsy. The Dr. said I could do some walking, so if the weather ever gets nice, I'll do that. As Blue mentioned before...I can also do an exercise bike if I can get on and off without hurting myself!

My golfing friends want to go out for lunch tomorrow, so I'll be driving for the first time. It is only a short distance and I have a good right arm, so I'll be fine. The hardest part will be getting dressed! Thank goodness for pull on pants! I'm already thinking about what clothes I'll bring to Charleston. I don't want to over pack, so have to think on it. Hopefully I'll be able to dress more easily by then.

Yes, I am very glad that no surgery is required. When I think how hard I fell....I never saw the step until I was airborne. I really flew. I'm sure it was quite comical to see.

Nothing much happening today. I'll have to think of something to make for DH for dinner. He got himself a sub sandwich last night while I ate my birthday dinner leftovers. He's been a real trooper thru this. There are some things that I wish he would see need done without me prompting him, but he's a man after all.

Have a good Friday!