View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-03-12, 05:02
Registered Member

Plan: Low-carb/Low-calorie
Stats: 315/158/160 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 101%
Default managing stress and LC in college!

Its my senior year! I will have been in college for 6 years by the time I graduate because I had to take part-time classes to start. My son was 2 when I started and it was hard to work a schedule around with my ex for babysitting.

Now I'm graduating. And I'm freaking out! I've got so much more to do in terms of my major requirements over the next two semesters, AND I'm studying for the regular GRE that I have to take in October AND I'm studying for the Psychology GRE that I have to take in November AND I'm trying to get into a doctorate program with little to no work/research experience (I'm told it can be done!), AND I just found out that, despite all my hard work, I'm going to be ONE institutional credit short of graduating magna cum laude, since my college requires that I have taken 64 credits with them to graduate with honors (I was a transfer).

Can I just go crawl in a hole and die now? lol

I'm really hoping that I can manage the stress this semester. I know that next semester will probably be less stressful since my GRE's and grad school apps will be out of the way.

And here's my downfall: the all-you-can-eat for $6 cafeteria on campus. The food is awesome. I could sit there all day studying and refilling my plate with delicious high carb fare. I HAVE to stay away from there!! But last year there were just some days when I was so stressed and nothing would soothe me other than a huge oreo milkshake and a plate of everything in the cafeteria.

HELP!!!!!
Sponsored Links