#1   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-19, 07:11
Registered Member

Plan: Keto
Stats: 293.6/261.6/180 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 28%
Default The big 20

So, here I am, 21 lbs down, and it took me 8 weeks and 2 days to get there. I started with Keto on April 8, 2019, and I've been lifting weights 3 times per week and doing some cardio 2-3 times per week (on alternate days) since April 1, 2019.

I had one week of no weight loss, and I believe it was due to the large amounts of peanuts that I'd consumed at that time. The other 7 weeks, I've been loosing 2-3 lbs per week on average. My jeans went down from size 40 (or 38, depending on the style) to size 36 and my T shirts went from XXL to XL. I've measured my chest, waist and biceps on April 15, and then on May 14, and I've lost 2 inches in chest (from 53.14 to 51.57), 2 inches in waist (from 48.42 to 46.45) and my left and right biceps stayed the same (18.11).

Once a week I would enjoy some vodka sodas (0 g of sugar/carbs, 98 kCal per drink), but I had no other cheat meals. No sugar, no starches, nothing like that. Sometimes I would have a can of diet pepsi or some crystal light in my water and every morning I have one or two pack of splenda in my coffee. That's all. Hopefully, one day I will reach my goal weight and then I will post my before and after photos. I can't wait.

So, the first 20 is gone, now let's go for another 20 before my wedding anniversary (August 26).
Sponsored Links