View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Dec-13-19, 11:30

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Thanks, you guys, for the support. I've been so upset and angry about this. I have cooled down now. I'm going to learn to bite my tongue, use that select deafness.

I'm going strong on the WOE. When she sees how I'm losing weight, she'll see the light. She is just the kind of eater who hates anything fat, or is grossed out that me, or her best friend, loves the fatty part of the meat. See, my mom grew up in post war Germany and she has never ever eaten any fish or poultry EVER. I don't know why. I don't know why her father hated chicken and turkey, etc., so much. A funny story-- on their wedding night, my Oma and Opa, my Oma had a nice spread of foods for their reception, and the main course was a big baked turkey. My Opa became so outraged, that he LEFT the party. He didn't reappear for TWO days! So I don't know wth is the problem about poultry!

I'm going to be ok. I LOVE poultry! And I love myself. I love my mom too-- so I'm going to just chill and keep eating how I'm eating, and do what I've got to do.

The light is a little clearer now. Thank you guys for your support! I really appreciate it!

(WHen I get terribly upset, or have a situation that has REALLY stressed me out, I tend out break out with a nasty ugly fever blister on my mouth. Got one now, 2 days ago it started tingling, right about my lip, under my nose. I should have seen it coming, haha. It never fails to amuse me, how my high stress level can trigger this to happen). Does that happen to anyone else?