View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 11:10

Plan: LCHF and OMAD
Stats: 298.4/187.6/145 Female 5'
BF:
Progress: 72%

Well here is my two cents. I have been overweight my entire life. I am not exaggerating here. I was an overweight child, an overweight teen and an overweight young adult. Then I ate my way to an very obese adult. Small framed 5 ft tall 300 pound woman. Yup, very obese. Not proud of that fact, but I am owning it.

I am on my way down and am very happy about that, but I have no idea of when I felt comfortable before, because, truthfully, I don't think I ever did.

I am short, my ideal weight is suppose to be 115 pounds. Hahahaha. No way am I aiming for that. I think I will be comfortable at 125-130 pounds. And since I have been overweight all my life, my skin has been stretched to the max and always has been. Think of a balloon filled up for a very long time and then the air is released. There is no way it will ever tighten. I have been to 4 plastic surgeons for advice and although they disagree on what can be done, they all agree that I have about 25-30 pounds of excess skin that will never go away.

Am I going to have skin removal surgery? I don't know. But I am not closing the door on it. Surprisingly, the only thing that really bothers me is my arms. There is a lot, and I mean a lot of loose skin. So much so that it actually gets in the way. I don't want perfection but after all my hard work, I want to be comfortable in my own skin and if removing some extra skin will help with my confidence. Then so be it.

Just my two cents...