View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Dec-31-03, 20:24

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Did great on Day #4. I dropped another 2.5 lbs this morning. I know most of this is water weight from the 12 lbs that I gained over the holidays. At least it is coming off. I did manage to get a little exerciise in last night. I rode my exercise bike and boy, I thought my legs were going to drop off. I could not believe how out of shape I was.

Today's menu

Breakfast
2 scrambled eggs
2 turky bacons

Lunch
brussell sprouts
sm leftover pork chop

Dinner RM
huge salad with ranch dressing
steamed shrimp
sm piece of Hershey's dark chocolate
coffee with cream
diet pepsi

DH made a big platter of steamed shrimp and we just sat around and dipped it into the saice. It was so good.

I did say earlier that I was not going to have any sweets for 7 days. Well tonight I did have some chocolate. To be honest with you, I didn't really enjoy it.

Lusana- Sorry to hear you are up another lb. I know it is frustrating when the scale does not move, but even more so when it goes up. Are you getting close to TOM? Sometimes that will do it. Might help to drink more water too. How much mayo are you consuming at your CM's? Are you giving yourself at least 90 minutes in between snacks or meals? Are you chewing any gum or breath mints? Yesterday you asked about tomatoes, and I forgot to answer you. You have to watch how much tomato you eat. I think you are only allowed like 1/4 of one for CM. You of course can have some at your RM with no problem.

Hang in there. Sometimes you might be eating something that you think is alright and it isn't. It can take time to get this figured out. Make sure that you post everything that you are putting in your mouth. It will help for us to see if you might be eating something that you shouldn't

On to day #5 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!