View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Dec-29-03, 20:36

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

I had another good day on plan. I probably should have balanced just a little better at my RM, but I didn't. I feel so much better today. No headaches, no cravings and I am not near as cranky today, which I am sure DH is thankful for.

Lusana congrats on the 2.5 lb loss. That is a good way to start off. I am sure tomorrow will be even better and you won't even think about carbs. Your menu looks great.

Lila, Congrats on a perfect day back on CALP.. I don't think the ham will bother you having it for 3 meals. I have certainly had my share of ham lately too. Most hams do have a lot of sodium in them, but if you drink lots of water it will flush it right out of your system. Your menu looks really good too.

Today I had
Breakfast
2 scrambled eggs

Lunch
salad with vinegar and oil dressing
ham slices

Dinner RM
salad with ranch dressing
Lima beans and ham
A couple handful of popcorn

We were going to have pork chops and veggies for dinner, but something came up and we were in a hurry, so we just had leftovers from last night.

I did get in all of my water for the day. I am going to try to exercise before I go to bed. I think I have a harder time getting into exercsing than I do getting back on CAD.

Keep up the good work you 2. You are doing great.