#7   ^
Old Tue, Jan-22-19, 13:38

Plan: Dr. Bernstein
Stats: 188/150/135 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle

Both my boys and I take 10,000 units a day in winter. Now that the sun is bouncing on the snow perhaps they don't need as much.... not sure about that.

You're lucky to get sunshine in winter! We moved here partly because of that - I was tired of dreary, rainy Oregon. But we've had increasingly cloudy winters. I miss the lovely blue sky & sun on the snow - so sparkly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle

To go outside and work on a farm also keeps up the sun exposure.....perhaps just gardening and tending a few tomato plants would benefit us all.....

I really hate gardening because of back & knee problems - I'd rather sit out in the sun & read.

A few years ago my husband made me a raised bed that I don't have to stoop over - it's waist high. He won't touch it, so if I want my herbs to grow I have to get out there & play in the dirt. Once the snow is gone & the wild grasses start growing, I'm out there most days harvesting bundles of fresh grass for the donkeys & bunnies. The donkeys have the same grasses growing in their area, but they really prefer the stuff I cut. If they see me cutting grass they stand at the fence and beg - very loudly!