View Single Post
  #1644   ^
Old Mon, Nov-22-21, 05:14

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori super happy to hear Betty is perking up again.

funny on the silent phone and you couldn't get thru LOL
When I can't get hubby on the phone it irks the heck out of me.

dead coffee maker and you got a back up stored away, love that. We got one in the rv if the one in the house dies so hubby is covered too.

Nicco, sounds like you are doing good. All your ducks falling into a row....getting your stuff done and covered, you're feeling better, got the family coming for holiday and all that!

You know I never did stockings. I think only 1 year I put out a stocking for kiddo and then I never bothered again HAHA I hated filling a stocking! Presents were enough but for 'stockings' what I did was scatter some candy under the tree and called it a fast Santa drop I also bought an elf on the shelf and the damn thing never came out of the box LOL Yea me bad that way.

Jazz, omg I couldn't believe your day! That was tough to read, had to drive ya nuts for sure. Then all about the hotel and more....holy cow.....you deserve more than jammies at this point, you need a Hawaii vacation or something to get over that trainwreck LOL Cars suck rocks. Anything mechanic or any gadget etc....when they fail it can be catastrophic to your day, like when a laptop dies fast. Yikes....hope you are doing better.

---------So I am thinking how to handle mom. I think bro Greg is pushing for nursing home more cause he is burned out of all these years handling mom. I don't really wanna do a nursing home cause of Covid and more, I mean why put her in IF we don't have to do it yet ya know. But chatting with brothers and getting all this mess figured out. I might take Mom more now to give bro more of a break. Thinking about it all.

Pack rv today. don't need much at all. short trip

leave tomorrow and can't wait to see that beach. too bad it ain't warm out for swimming and all that but beggars can't be choosers, I am gonna enjoy any beach time I do get

be good all