Old Wed, Dec-06-06, 20:43

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 262.2/247.2/204 Female 5ft 1/2 inch
BF:
Progress: 26%

Cheers! I'm in Saskatchewan!

*takes a deep breath. Let's see, my turning point, there have been a few:

1) at the local swimming pool, a bratty kid runs up to me and says loudly:

Lady! How much did you eated! while, within 4 or 5 ft, his mom and her size zero friends sat and listened, and not one of them said a word. I've been wanting to call her up on the phone and confront her. Like others, I lost it when I got home and told hubby about it. That was the summer of 2005. I didn't go back in the summer of 2006. I know her and her kids are still regulars there.

2) Our first ever holiday, Mexico, January 2006. Hey! after 20+ years of marriage we deserved it! It was Great! Until the plane ride home.
When dinner was served, I couldn't put my tray down far enough for the food to sit on it. The stewardess asked me, quite nicely really, to put my seat forward, the plane was packed! The fellow behind me probably didn't have enough room to eat either. After I struggled to get it upright, she returned and said that's ok. The food tasted like CHALK in my mouth. I was very embarassed and ashamed. Then, we when were deboarding, I saw the fellow who was sitting behind me. He must have been 6'4 and a beanpole. He probably couldn't eat either, with his knees wrapped around his ears! I felt SO ashamed of my size. I just don't know how heavy ppl fly! We're going back to Mexico this January. Don't know yet what I'm gonna do!

Oi, That's enough of that for now. I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could think of more, but I hate to put my self through it! Let's just say, I am ready for change, and leave it at that, for now.
Sponsored Links