View Single Post
  #1452   ^
Old Mon, Oct-11-21, 06:22

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori- Just read your post! - I love you have hit within 2 pounds of goal. But take in mind I would love 5'5 to hit 160 at this point!!!!!!!! I will it will take me a minute.

That being said you have really worked the hardest with all your work outs to get there! You should be thrilled!!!!

Would fresh avocado not work for your pan fry? Who pan fries avocado? Ummmmmmm I will let you try that one and give report! I bout two avocado yesterday. I am really not a fan, but they have healthy fat. I use them as a spread, or dice them and add to a salad. I have noticed that since I am using chicken more I need to up my fat a bit.

It seems to be working. I have cut back on my red beef and the scales started moving as well. Not to mention I am back on my statins because my cholesterol is over 300 and my triglycerides are almost 200 - terrible. So I had to change stuff up a tad. My A1C however is STELLAR at 4.9- almost low. HAHAHAHA

I personally think that there is a sweet spot for all of us. I have tried a bit of this and that. I have tried going all meat and it wasn't for me, I tried up/down- I binged, I tried moderation- nope.

What works for me is protein and a FEW low carb veggies and that works well. I lose when I am eating mainly chicken and fish. I even had a few 4 strawberries on a salad and still dropped weight. MY body like a FEW carbs. I stopped and stalled and have bounced now for 4 years.
I think I am going to keep doing what I am doing.
Fresh only
No white, flour, bread, gluten ect- we already do this anyway
Just lean protein, and a healthy LC veggie:
Also I have noticed that even though those protein bars, artificial sweeteners and just may have low carb stuff they are all processed. - That I think flipped the switch for me.

Yup- I am working now on my next 20 with will put me well into the zone I want to be. Funny how truly we are so different in how we metabolize food.

Well Gotta run- now the "man calleth" URGHHHHH back later!