View Single Post
  #1444   ^
Old Sat, Oct-09-21, 15:45

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori- YUM and Yum on a grilled cheese and Chili. Please it does not get better! Sounds like you need a break from wet weather up there!!!!!!!!

NIC-- I just had a huge smile to think that last kiddo of yours who didn't want to get it done in HS- is now flourishing in Collage and well!!!!!!!!! So very very cool!

The DD- goodness on the kitty. Any animal is such an adjustment. Dogs are worse than kitty's. Dogs need loving, taken out and attention.
trust me if a human baby comes about she WILL HER WAY! As we all do!

I am so happy for you . You are in such a great place.

Trig- Hoping you got your stuff you needed at Wally World! Is your mom settled in and all settled in?

-------------------------------------------------
So I met this lady today at the her booth at the flea market. Actually she has 4 of them. She is retired Army and now does this for fun and fun money and is very good at it.

Anyway She introduced me to her friends- which I clicked with and exchanged # with them as well.
She is the type of person who is very extroverted and connects people together and and very good at it. She knows "everybody". I had a blast!

I will go back tomorrow- and sorta hang out with her and her "people"- nice people!

I really hit it off with her other friend and we exchanged number .Both of these ladies live close! SO so cool.

Sitting on patio- I am tired today. Got my flu shot yesterday and just a wee bit tired. I want to just munch and not doing it. I have nothing munchable in my house. KEY- don't have JUNK in the house.

OK ladies check in am