View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Jun-15-03, 12:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/250/130 Female 124
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default Third week

My husband and I are now heading into our third week. We are both loosing and have lost inches. Both of us have not reached our goal weight. We'd like to loose more. Do we stay on the induction or do we move into Phase II. We read in the little red book that came with our VHS tapes that you stay on induction until you loose all your weight. It that correct?

I feel great, fewer headaches, more energy. We are using splenda with half in half in our decaf coffee. That's a big goal accomplished for me, to become caffine free. I have also been using sugar free vanilla specialty flavoring syrup in my decaf. It is made with Splenda. Hope that's okay to drink. I am still in moderate ketoiss, almost into large. (getting close to large) so I assume it's okay to use the sugar fee vanilla in our coffee.

I am proud of us to make it through Fathers Day, BBQ without breaking down and eating something we shoudn't eat. That means we passed on the potato salad, watermelon, cake and ice cream. It was tough, but we had each other to keep us away from it.

Feeling good and loving it.