View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Oct-15-12, 21:03

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Today's run...

So after my day out of town I spent the entire hour and a half trip home psyching myself up for what I would do when I got home...I left my running gear and clothes on the counter where they would be staring me in the face when I walked in...I got my critters all fed, got a whey protein/iced decaf drink down for some energy...threw my clothes on and headed out the door. It got to 80 degrees here today but I put on my long sleeved thin shirt and since I've decided I need a bright shirt on since I run in the middle of nowhere (lest some idiot mistakes me for a deer and shoots me) I had a bit too many layers on and got a little toasty but oh well...my Day #2 of the Galloway program is only a 30 min. program. I was tired and could have so easily talked myself out of it today...I much prefer morning runs so the plan for tomorrow is to get out at least by 9 a.m. I was a little slower than yesterday, 15.8 mi/min and that's okay. I need to get outside and soak in my little 106 deg. hot tub but I've been watching too much of the Walking Dead show and I live in the sticks and it's very dark outside. Mmmmm...think I'll stay inside....Consistency is the key for me right now...just getting out there...Day #3 tomorrow and if I have to do repeats of training days I'll do it depending on how my body is feeling...I have to be robotic right now with my running, don't think about it, just do it..just put my shoes on and go out the door...One day at a time.