View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Oct-23-05, 15:05

Plan: south beach
Stats: 144/134/134 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress:
Default Candida Die-off Symptoms

I have been battling this monster on and off for years and years. My crummy diet of the past year fed this monster once again. I decide I had to fight it tooth and nail this time. I stopped eating sweets of any kind and also bread, white pasta, etc. about 3 weeks ago. Within days my body started to react.

Just sick as a dog when I stopped feeding the candida. It started to die-off naturally and then I went on Candex and Three lac to start killing off more. Hiatal hernia and acid reflux started acting up and I have had to sleep upright for weeks.

The Die-off symptoms I have gone through have been hell. I lost 10 pounds, have been weak and in bed for 3 weeks. Spells where I feel I am dying and I start itching and muscle jerking. Brain fog, completely furry white tongue, burning skin, numbness in arms, face, moving eyeballs, intense belching, horrible body odor and have had to take 3 baths a day, fowl smelling bowel movements...toxic, hard to breathe, anxiety, crying, nausea. It's like someone going through a drug withdrawl.

I have had to keep my mind focused knowing that this cleanse is doing me good, not harm. I probably needed to be in a hospital to go through this, so someone could take care of me when the hard spells hit. My husband has not been supportive, sorry to say.

I have backed off my candida killers, and will try to chill out for awhile and get back up on my feet again. I am taking lots of b12, b complex, c complex, magnesium, lots of water, benefiber.

ANy hints for helping the die-off not be so extreme, please let me know!!!
Sponsored Links