View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Dec-06-01, 09:58

Plan: Schwarzbein prin
Stats: 158/155/120
BF:
Progress:

Oh, I don't think it's any more than you do, at ALL, missydog. It's just a 'different strokes' thing. Makes me feel like I've covered all my bases, I guess. I'm just neurotic. Also, I'm just a sweaty person. I've always sweat alot. And being 35 # overweight helps.

Yesterday, 1 hr. of power yoga. Felt the need to stretch. Have been very busy starting Christmas shopping. For food, too. My hubby and I are the oldest in both our families (big families) and we do all the get -togethers at our house, and then there's all those people to buy for--even though we do a drawing. I almost forget to shop for my own kids! Thank God for the internet-- --you can order a lot of the techno- stuff.

Today, plan to get 1/2 hr. cardio in--probably a run. Pooch would like that--he's staring me down right now,

Have any of you guys out there who have increased the duration, type, and intensity of your exercise ahd any insomnia. I've ALWAYS done this-- started sleeping badly when I heavy-up the exercise, but, I thought that lo-carb might counter-act that. I had been sleeping so well on low carb!! Now, it's like the metabolism is in over drive-- wired! I lay there and can't GO to sleep, then sleep lightly, and wake frequently, wake fully at 3 AM and can't go back. GGRRRRrrrrhhhh. It's making me crazy. Between that and sore right shoulder, left hip, and aching feet, I'm about ready to go back to the yoga and walks. OK, enough belly-aching.

YB