View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-28-01, 14:48

Plan: Schwarzbein prin
Stats: 158/155/120
BF:
Progress:
Default YogaBuff's kick in the pants

OK, I used to weight train, and run, and was 115#, and in great shape. Then, I threw it all away( partly cause it was too hard to do STARVING on a lo-fat diet). This was 3 short yrs. ago at the age of 43. D'oh!

I've come to realize that the walks I take and the (albeit beloved) yoga are just not gonna get or keep me in shape. And also, the more modified Schwarzbein diet will require some major fat burn and muscle build to make it work.

So, thanks to the wisdom I've soaked up here from the likes of trainerDan, Missydog, Nat, and many others who bust their booties workin' out, I've revised my ezercise program, and wish to start a gym log. Thanks, guys, for the kick in the pants!

Well, lets see, Monday I did a video (I'm not a gym goer- for those of you who scoff at vids--check out the Firm tapes- they are aerobic and weight training in one hour, and I personally think they kick bootie. I got really small and toned before on them).

Tuesday, I ran 2 miles with Bear, the dog. He LOVED it-- I almost died, but am glad to be back up to 2 mi. again!

Today, I did a Firm tape again (1hr. areobics and weights). I'm a homebody, what can I tell you? Sweatin bullets. Hope to do 20 min. of yoga tonight. This gettin' back in shape is very sore and painful-- thanks, TrainerDan for the advice you gave on aleve.

YB
Sponsored Links