#13   ^
Old Mon, Mar-11-19, 09:51

Plan: Atkins & IF / TRE
Stats: 000/000/000 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrussva
I'm more afraid of dying a slow, miserable death than of dying in general. I fear being a burden on my family, both physically & financially. I was beginning to live that nightmare as a result of my previous diet & lifestyle. Eating the SAD certainly wasn't going well. Everyday was misery and struggle - the zest for life was gone. Even more dreadful was the realization that things were only get worse if I didn't change the course I was on. I'm exceedingly happy that I did find a way out of that mess.

Today I'm very active. I feel 30 years younger. Life is certainly looking up. Given what I've read about the common, often debilitating side effects of statins combined with the controversial, shady evidence of minimal benefit (at best), I see no reason for me to go down that road. If I'm wrong, let me die quickly. If I'm making the right choice, then I expect to have many happy, healthy years in front of me before I keel over and die. Choosing the slow & miserable path is not something that I want to do ever again.
Well said.