View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Jun-24-08, 02:16

Plan: Atkins (Planning to...)
Stats: 120/98/90 Female 158cm
BF:
Progress:

So I finally had time to visit Nature's Living Health. The store is really small, but I was very pleasantly surprised to find so many rare products!

Here's a rough list of products they carry:
-Shirataki Noodles (These aren't exactly rare in Vancouver, oh well...)
-Many many different kinds of bars, flax snacks, muffins, cookies, etc.
-A whole self dedicated to Walden's Farm's products!!!
-La Tortilla Factory tortillas
-Waist Watcher's canned drinks
-Stevia in many forms
-Da Vinci and Torani syrups, flavor selection isn't that good though. They go for about $12/ea
-Pillsbury reduced sugar baking mixes

Those are the products I can remember off the top of my head.

Now I'm very curious about Sucaryl (calcium cyclamate) after reading about it around the forum. IslandGirl, you said (in another thread) that you found it in the pharmacy section in a Real Canadian Superstore. I visited a Superstore near me today, but they didnt have it. Could you tell me which Superstore you found it at? I know you are on the island, but would you happen to know where to find it in Vancouver? How does it compare with Liquid Sugar Twin (which is supposed to be absolutely 0 calories and 0 carbs too?)?

So does anyone know where to find Sucaryl in Vancouver?

Another update is, I called JJ Beans. Most locations seem to carry the Da Vinci sugar free syrup in Vanilla flavor only. This is kindda disappointing considering the wealth of flavors Da Vinci makes. The main location said they do custom orders, but only in boxes of 12 bottles. And they have to be 12 bottles of the same flavor :O...... not very feasible......

I'm still on the hunt to find the best way to get more sugar free syrups... I'm in love with these!