View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Mar-29-14, 11:19

Plan: don't know!
Stats: 150/150/115
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Linda's Diet Delites

I've got to give a shout out for this low carb store (based in NJ, in the US) - I hope it's OK that I'm posting.

I've been ordering for years, and never had a bad experience - the customer service is flat out the best I've experienced when placing any internet orders (and I like to order off of the internet). The guy who runs the place is open to feedback and product suggestions, and he (to me) seems honest. And if there's anything that wins my loyalties - it's honesty.

This week, I found out a manufacturer discontinued a product - I contacted Linda's, and they held what they had for me so I could place an order.

But on to the low carb options - they've got a great selection of products, including the Thinslim line (breads, muffins.....BROWNIES!!). Perhaps they'd be discernible against Duncan Hines, but for a substitute....best I've had (that don't lead to intense cravings. Heated Quest bars are good, but I'd eat 12 in a sitting if given the opportunity).

Hopefully, this will reach someone out there and be helpful - but discovering this store - it's probably the only reason I can maintain a LC lifestyle!

Have a great weekend!