#47   ^
Old Wed, Jan-31-07, 09:49

Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/153/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judynyc
I wish I were feeling as into this as all of you are. It feels almost as difficult as when I first started to lose all my weight. My ass and thighs are so bad that I feel like I'll never see any progress. I need a major attitude adjustment!!

I'm going to keep reading about all your workouts and hopefully, you'll get me into a better state of mind.

I am feeling my body today in a way that I haven't before in that the soreness from my Monday workout is very specific to the parts of my body that I worked on. I did butt work that I did not think I was doing correctly but do feel my butt today and now I know that I was doing it right after all.

I'll get there, it will just take me time.

Don't forget that you are just starting out, and it will take time to feel the same way about it as some of us here do. After all, we've been working out a lot longer.

I promise you though, that if you keep at it, that mindset will suddenly click into place and you will begin to love and look forward to your workouts. You WILL get there, but like you said, it will just take a ittle bit of time to make the attitude adjustment.

BTW, embrace the soreness ... it usually means that you've worked out well, and that your muscles are responding to that.