View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Oct-30-03, 12:15
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I have always been heafty. Poor nutricion as a child, poor self esteem, and not enough exercise.

When I was tryign to concieve my first child I was diagnosed with endo. I had to go on a high dose BC pill for 6 months strait. I gained about 30 pounds then. As soon as I stopped taking the BC I got pregnant, so there was more weight on.

When my son was about 1-2 I got my divorce. After that I was having problems cooking for 1 and would get ocnvience foods (I still miss tortini pizzas cooked in microwave until gooey). I got to a point I was just disgusted with myself.

I went on a LF diet and worked out like crazy. I got down to about where I am now. I would have 0 fat on some days, though I would try to keep my protien up.

That summer I started working full time and had no chance to workout. I was absolutely exausted at the end of each day and wasn't gainign weight, although I was participating in the once a week company breakfasts of all kinds of goodies. Silly me I thought I was just exercising enough at work to maintain. It was later that summer I found out I was preggie with #2 :P

I gained around 40 pounds with my second pregnancy. After I had the baby I returned to working out, though less then before, and eating LF. The weight would just not budge though, and I was getting severly depressed after having a small taste of being a healthy weight.

I first read the Zone and was going to start with that. I found a copy of DANDR though, which led me to thier web site. I decided to give Atkins a go from the web site until my Zone books arrive. I had such success with Atkins in the begining though, I decided to stick to it