#4   ^
Old Wed, Jan-02-02, 20:40
Living LaVita LoCarb

Plan: 40% 40% 20%
Stats: 292/242/160 Female 64 inches
BF:Next mini goal 225
Progress: 38%

I'm at Travis...
I started lc'ing in November...but didn't really do it right...I had to learn more... I went off of it for a week in December...Christmas time...I am now on Atkins induction phase...day 8 and doing quite well...I'm different than most...I won't weigh myself yet. I go to a support group...and we didn't have meetings for 2 weeks...which means 3 total weeks without weighing in. My next meeting on the 8th...just so happens to be my 14th day of Atkins....I hope to have a 5 pound loss....but remember the 1st week of the 3...I was eating any thing and everything. I weighed 272 at my last meeting.
I feel really good about it...and I've noticed lots of changes in my body since I started...especially the hunger thing...
I did start a journal the other day...I haven't written that much in it yet...but I will check in daily.
My husband....recently retired AF is doing low carb too..but not Atkins. He eats a well rounded meal once a day....but he doesn't load up on potatoes and bread anymore.
What kind of work do you do. I'm in the medical field...clerical type...sort of...
Oh...I no this might sound wierd to you...but I have no desire to travel overseas...I've lived a sheltered life...you might say...but my big desire it to visit all 50 of the US...and I'd love to see Canada too.
Talk to you soon